To celebrate its 10th anniversary, the Center for Mind/Brain Sciences (CIMeC) organizes a workshop on the future of cognitive neuroscience.
WHERE and WHEN: The workshop will be held in Rovereto, Italy on October 19-21, 2017.
WHAT: The theme of the event will be centered around the question: “Where do cognitive neuroscientists see Mind/Brain Sciences in ten years?”
Deadline for poster submission: September 1st.
Workshop website: http://events.unitn.it/en/cimec-ten-years
The workshop has a limited number of available places. Potential attendees are encouraged to register online as soon as possible.
- Cristina Becchio – University of Torino, Italy
- Nadia Bolognini – University of Milano Bicocca, Italy
- Ruth Byrne – Trinity College Dublin, Ireland
- Marco Catani – King College London, UK
- Gustavo Deco – Pompeu Fabra Univesity, Spain
- Scott Fairhall – University of Trento, Italy
- Randy Gallistel – Rutgers University, USA
- Melvyn Goodale – Western University, Canada
- Patrick Haggard – University College London, UK
- Takao Hensch – Harvard University, USA
- Zoe Kourtzi – Cambridge University, UK
- Nikos Logothetis – Max Planck Institute, Germany
- Emiliano Macaluso – University of Lyon, France
- Tamar Makin – University College London, UK
- Alex Martin – National Institute of Mental Health, USA
- Louise McNally – Pompeu Fabra University, Spain
- Satu Palva – University of Helsinki, Finland
- Stefano Panzeri – Italian Institute of Technology, Italy
- David Poeppel – New York University, USA
- Tim Shallice – University College London, UK
- Antonino Vallesi – University of Padova, Italy
We look forward to seeing you there.
The Organizing Committee
Carlo Miniussi, Yuri Bozzi, Veronica Mazza, Francesco Pavani, Luca Turella, Massimiliano Zampini.